On behalf of everyone at Lounge Lovers, we sincerely wish you, your family and loved ones are safe during this unprecedented COVID-19 outbreak that we are facing not only here, but around the world at this time.
Your health and wellbeing is paramount and our absolute main priority during this time and we want to ensure you that we have taken the necessary precautions and hygiene measures recommended by Australian Health and Safety to protect our customers, employees and in general, our community from the Corona virus.
We are doing all we can to keep you safe when shopping in our stores and upon delivery of your items, whilst working hard to maintain the best customer experience and service possible.
All our showrooms and warehouses remain open to the public following normal business hours
We have introduced a number of measures to ensure we minimise the risk of our activities contributing to the spread of COVID-19.
Measures taken to keep our customers and staff safe include:
- Frequent cleaning of showrooms and warehouses: staff have been trained to disinfect and sanitise all areas, especially all high touch points
- Respecting World Health Organization hand hygiene standards
- Respecting social distancing when possible in our showrooms, warehouses and during deliveries when possible, so you are protected and can still enjoy your shopping experience
- Any staff members that feels unwell or show symptoms (fever, cough, sore throat, fatigue, shortness of breath) will self-isolate themselves at home and seek medical advice
- Staff members who have been in close contact with a confirmed case of Covid 19 in the last 14 days, are being required to stay at home and self-isolate.
- When possible, we have encouraged our team to work from home
Deliveries are running normally, with new measures being implemented:
- Jenny, from our delivery team will text ahead to customers prior to delivery to ensure that no one has been exposed to the virus, travelled overseas in the last 14 days, is in self-isolation or have cold like symptoms
- Each driver is cleaning / sanitising their hands before and after each delivery to ensure customers complete safety is in mind
- Delivery trucks are being disinfected twice per day
- Our delivery team are wearing gloves for each delivery and disposing glovers after each use
- Our delivery team are wearing face masks for deliveries and pick ups
- We are also offering a new contactless delivery option - If you prefer a contactless delivery, we can organise the products to be left in a safe place of your choice. Please just let us know prior to delivery
Can I still order online?
Yes, you can still order online as normal and we can still deliver as normal.
Are any of your showrooms still open?
Yes. We have 4 showrooms in NSW and 2 showrooms in VIC which are still open for you to visit. Please refer to our contact us page for current opening times.
I’M SELF ISOLATING, HOW CAN I SEE YOUR FURNITURE?
We are offering Virtual Showroom Tours and Consultant Services in all our Sydney and Melbourne showrooms.
We can guide you through the furniture of your choice in the showroom and help you demonstrate the features of the products on display. You can contact your local Sydney or Melbourne showroom to set up a free 30 min consultation on FaceTime or WhatsApp video chat with one of our consultant team or click here to submit your request. .
I have an order that hasn’t been delivered yet, what will happen to it?
If you have an order with us we will still deliver it. Please contact our Customer Service team for the latest information on your delivery.
What precautions are your warehouses and delivery teams taking to prevent the spread of COVID-19?
Our customers’ and delivery teams health and safety is our number one priority. In our warehouses and delivery teams we’ve increased our hygiene regimes as follows:
- Disinfect trucks twice per day
- Clean / sanitise hands before and after each delivery
- Use gloves for pick ups and dispose of gloves after each use
- Wear face masks for delivery / pick ups
- Delivery team will sign the phone on behalf of the customers
- Offer contactless deliveries
Do you have a contactless delivery process in place?
Yes we do. All of our delivery teams have the ability to deliver with no contact. Simply let Jenny know that you wish for a contactless delivery when she contacts you to arrange your delivery.
I'm self-isolating. Can I still get my delivery?
Yes, of course. Jenny from our delivery team will message you the day before your delivery and ask if you are self-isolating. Please let her know by answering yes and we’ll ensure that we make a contactless delivery.
I'm self-isolating. Can I still return my items?
Products are not able to be returned if you are self-isolating. This is to ensure we protect our teams and customers
Can I change my delivery time/location?
Yes. Please contact our Customer Services.
I'm self-isolating and have paid for gold delivery (assembly and rubbish removal). What happens with this delivery process now?
You can still have this delivery option. If you are having contactless delivery, the items will be assembled by our delivery team in the truck or outside your property and then left in the agreed place on your property. All rubbish will then be removed.
What are your returns policy and process during this time?
If you change your mind we will happily accept the return within 14 days of delivery as long as the item has not been opened, the packaging must be sealed and intact. If you are in self-isolation, have been overseas in the past 14 days or have cold-like symptoms you will not be able to return the item, this includes warranty returns. Please see our Returns policy for full details.
Are your Customer Services still open?
Are you limiting the number of people in your showrooms?
Yes, to ensure our teams and customers are practicing social distancing, we are limiting the number of people who can enter our showrooms at any one time. Belrose: 20, Castle Hill: 20, Crows Nest: 25, Waterloo: 35, Chapel Street: 28, Fitzroy: 16