Marble is one of our elegant item(s) which is created in Nature's own unique beautiful pattern&designs.
The characteristic swirls and veins of many colored marble varieties are usually due to various mineral impurities such as clay, silt, sand, iron oxides, or chert which were originally present as grains or layers in the limestone.
How to care for your marble item(s)?
Please refer to our guidelines below:
- Marble is porous and can easily be stained, scratched, or chipped.
- Protect from acidic substances like wine, coffee, fruit juice, and tomato sauce. Always blot spills immediately and rinse with a clean, damp cloth.
- To prevent ring marks, place coasters or trivets under glasses and dishes; use mats or runners beneath hard objects that might scratch the surface.
- Do not place hot items directly on the table top.
- Do not use chemical cleansers, dusting sprays, abrasive cleaners or furniture polish.
- Dust frequently with a soft, dry cloth. Wash periodically with a cloth dampened with warm water, and if necessary, a small amount of mild dishwashing liquid. Use a second damp cloth to remove the soap.
Aside from these care instructions above--we also recommend customers to add this item along with the marble item purchase.
STONE SEAL & PROTECT - Guardsman
The Guardsman Stone Seal & Protect is ideal for application on dining tables, coffee tables and other food preparation surfaces made from granite, marble, terrazzo, travertine, slate and other natural stones.
Protect your porous surfaces against stains and etching with the self-applicating Guardsman Seal & Protect. The spray is pH balanced and biodegradable, non-toxic, non-acidic, with no phosphates or ammonia. Warranty not included.