Your Lounge Lovers products are designed to stand the test of time.
Learn more about our warranty guide and how to raise a warranty claim below. For full details, please visit our Terms and Conditions page.
The Goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded, restricted or modified under the Australian Consumer Law.
Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall be read or applied so as to exclude, restrict or modify or have the effect of excluding, restricting or modifying any condition, warranty, guarantee, right or remedy implied by law (including the Australian Consumer Law) and which, by law, cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim all other conditions, warranties, guarantees and terms, whether express or implied, under statute or general law, in respect of the Goods.
Each sofa frame supplied by Lounge Lover Pty Ltd is warranted against failure due to a manufacturing fault for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase or otherwise in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law.
Bed & Sofa Bed Frames
All bed and sofa bed frames are warranted against failure due to a manufacturing fault for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase or otherwise in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law.
Other components including, fabrics, leathers, foam, feather and fibre fillings, suspension, springs, mechanisms including sofa bed mechanisms, zippers, touch fasteners, and legs are warranted against failure due to a manufacturing defect for a period of 12 months or otherwise in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law.
All other goods not specifically listed above are warranted against failure due to a manufacturing defect for a period of 12 months or otherwise in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
Warranty is limited to Lounge Lovers house range fabrics only. Fabrics supplied by outside suppliers and purchaser’s own fabrics are not included in this warranty. Fabrics and leathers supplied by outside suppliers may be covered by the supplier’s own warranties.
Guarantees may not be assigned to a third party.
General Warranty Exclusions
Warranty does not apply for:
- Fair wear and tear, neglect, abuse or misuse of your Goods
- loss or damage (including rusting and corrosion) due to exposure to water or weather
- loss or damage due to fire, smoke, explosion, lightning, sunlight, infestation by animals or boring insects, or theft, or accidental damage or loss caused by a third party
- any products sold as, floor stock, repaired products or products that have a defect where this has been drawn to your attention before you purchased the products
- instances where the product is tampered with in any way
- instances where the customer uses the product in an abnormal manner (for example, if the product is abused, misused, dropped, crushed, impacted with any hard surface), exposed to extreme heat (including fire) or cold, UV and sunlight damage, water, humidity, mould or chemical damage, or not well maintained.
- instances when the Product has been used in commercial environments or in a manner or for a purpose which is greater than, or expectional to normal domestic residential use
Freight, house calls, labour and other items are charged to the purchaser at standard rates and are not included in this warranty. Covering components replaced under this warranty may vary in colour and texture to the original.
Repair & Replacement
Any repair or replacement under this warranty is limited to the defective part only. Lounge Lover Pty Ltd reserves the right to determine whether a part has failed due to a defect or wear and tear and whether a component should be repaired or replaced. If you wish to submit a warranty claim please click here, our customer service team will then contact you.
If you have misplaced a part of your product or it has arrived without it, you can submit a Spare Parts form. Our customer service team will contact you to organise a replacement. Please make sure you have some photos ready to send through to our team. Lounge Lover Pty Ltd reserves the right to determine whether the replacement is covered under warranty or comes at a cost to the customer.
Care & Maintenance
All Goods must have been maintained in accordance with our Care & Maintenance manual to be eligible for any form of Guarantee.
How to Make a Claim
If you would like to submit a warranty claim, please fill in our Warranty Claim Request form.